Due to increased order volume driven by market conditions, and ongoing labor challenges, the manufacturing lead time for most product shipments from our Lawrence, KS and Mocksville, NC facilities will be extended to 15 weeks, effective with orders placed on Monday, June 21, 2021.
Additionally, the rapid rate of increase in incoming orders, existing orders may ship as much as a month later than originally anticipated. Amarr will communicate ship date information on a per-order basis as accurately and as soon as we are able.
Factory-direct shipments, or large orders placed through our door centers, for pan-type commercial doors (Models 2002, 2012, 2022, 2402, 2412, 2422, 2502, 2512, 2522) may have lead times up to 30 weeks.
The manufacturing lead time for several specialty products remain extended, as indicated below. Existing orders for these products may not meet the original promised date.
- 28 weeks for commercial urethane doors with pass doors.
- 30 weeks for Carriage Court Overlay doors shipped to Amarr door centers from our Mocksville, NC plant.
- 32 weeks for Carriage Court Overlay doors shipped from our Lawrence, KS plant.
- 20 weeks for Color Zone and Classica® Two-Tone doors.
- Varying lead times from 15 weeks to 22 weeks for Sectional Aluminum (Full View & MultiView) doors, depending on finish and glazing options ordered.