Genie’s new Side-Mount Garage door opener. MODEL 6170 & 6070
Highlights: Side-Mount Garage
- Side-Mount Garage – New wall mount style clears up ceiling space by eliminating rail & powerhead from ceiling. Side-Mount Garage you can use the freed up space for extra storage or just enjoy the clean, uncluttered look.
- Aladdin Connect (Model 6170 only) – Integrated smart garage capability provides the ability to remotely monitor & control your garage door with your smart device from almost anywhere at any time, while tracking the operation of your door. Since Aladdin Connect is built into the opener, you do not need to add any other hardware. Works in conjunction with your home router.
- Battery Backup (Model 6170 only) – Getting in and out of the garage during a power outage has never been easier when your Genie battery backup kicks in. (Required in California)
- Safe-T-Pulse™ System – Patent-pending system that provides internal tension monitoring of door cables with an electronic pulse during initial door travel.
- Bright LED light fixture provides ample glowing light with flexibility to place fixture wherever desired in the garage.
- Includes Door Lock which ensures no one can open the door from the outside without first pulling the release handle on the inside.
- Pre-programmed remote is ready to use out-of-the-box. (Simple steps to change programming if desired.)
- Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
- IntelliCode® Access Security System Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
- HomeLink® & Car2U® CompatibilityWorks with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.