Garage Door Installer- Apprentice
Full Job Description
Unlimited work and wages for right candidates! One of the largest family owned garage door companies in the state for over 30 years is looking for garage door installers and WILL TRAIN the right candidates.
We offer high earnings potential and benefits.=============================
6-8 wk training program, $15-17/hr during training, DOE
Earn $18-25/ hr potential with piecework pay after training, our average installer earns $22.50 per hour. Even piece work pay get time and a half pay over 40 hours.
Work 5-6 days/wk, and paid weekly, early morning schedule. Plus time & a half for over 40 hours of work.
Construction trade experience desirable however, if you have mechanical skills, or related work experience, we can train you!
We offer health insurance, holidays, OT pay, early AM schedule, truck, cell phone, plenty of work! Begin earning Paid Time off on hire date.
Knowledge of the Phoenix metro area is a plus!
You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Must have own tools— tool list will be provided
Must be minimum of 21 years of age ( for Auto Insurability)
We need an energetic, self-starter, ability to work independently, CLEAN driving record, pass drug test and a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Customer Support Specialist
Full Job Description –
Lodi Garage Doors and More is currently seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist. This is an immediate direct hire, full time position.
Note: This position requires 2 years of prior customer service/ relations experience.
Answer telephone calls from customers to respond to garage door issues or requests for repair or new installation, general customer inquiries, and customer complaints. Project a professional image through phone interaction. Available to work flexible schedule including some weekends.
==Respond to questions from customers regarding their garage door performance or service needs for repair
==Confer with customers by phone to schedule orders for installation, service, or changes in service, carefully explain pricing and any additional charges
==Assist walk-in customers as needed.
==Complete service order forms, research installation issues with garage door and/ or opener
== Work with builder superintendents to discuss work orders and schedule warranty work or new service
==Schedule service work orders and make outbound follow up calls with customers within 24 hours of actual service ticket with customer
==Determine charges for service requested and collect deposits.
==Project a positive image to our customers and protect customer satisfaction objectives.
==Ensure our service/installation schedules are met;
==Assist with other Administrative tasks and /or requests from sales staff as needed.
==Collect outstanding purchase orders from builders as needed.
==Process credit card transactions. and service work orders.
==Respond to voice mail in timely manner.
==Complete follow up work on service orders within department guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEL or Required Skills & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree. Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in customer service. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Must be COMPUTER LITERATE (Microsoft Office) with the ability to learn customer service software applications. Knowledge of Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
*****We offer a fast paced, small company environment, business casual dress, weekly pay.
*****We offer Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, paid company holidays, and begin earning paid time off on hire date.
****Current Schedule Needed: 8:30am-5pm, Monday -Friday, and one Saturday each month.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE– We are looking for a reliable individual with warehouse experience. This is a Warehouse level position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Assist and oversee the daily tasks in the warehouse.
- Load & unload materials to and from designated areas such as racks, shelves, and/or vehicles
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins
- Pull orders and stage materials for next day installations
- Maintain & operate forklift
- Deliver & pick up parts as needed
- Participate in cycle counts
- Maintain a clean & orderly work area
- Assist in shipping and receiving
- Monitor product inventory levels
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Prior work experience in warehouse environment required
- Have clean driving record and reliable transportation to work
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test Dependability!
- Dependability and adherence to work schedule is a must
- Be organized and assist in keeping the warehouse clean
- Work well with a team and be able to follow directions
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures and practices preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently*
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs. in a physical environment.
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes.
- Ability to make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
- Pass a drug test and agree to random drug testing
HOURS Monday — Friday, 6am-3pm,
HOURS COULD VARY WITH START TIMES AS EARLY AS 5AM.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
If interested, please send your RESUME & CONTACT INFO. or please come into our main location at 3231 W Virginia Avenue, Phoenix, and complete an application.
- Location: 35th Ave & Thomas
- Compensation: $12-15 per hour depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour