- My door squeaks when it opens and closes. Springs, rollers and hinges can squeak and be noisy. This is caused by normal use and does not necessarily indicate a problem. Before calling a professional service technician, use a spray-on lubricant (recommended specifically for garage doors). If the noise persists, call us at 602-269-0888 for service.
- The Cable is frayed. Contact Lodi Garage Doors & More! 602-269-0888 Do not attempt to remove, repair or adjust springs or cable. HIGH SPRING TENSION CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
- Garage door does not open smoothly, but in a jerky motion or with loud noises. This may be due to the lack of maintenance of the garage door or garage door opener. Contact us at 602-269-0888 for a service check-up.
- When I push the button on my garage door remote, the garage door doesn’t open. This could be due to several issues. The most common is that your garage door remote may need the batteries replaced. The safety photo eyes on your garage door opener may be out of alignment or your spring(s) may be broken. Give us a call, we can help.
- My garage door does not close all the way, but goes back up into the open position. An object may be blocking the path of the photo eye sensors of a garage door opener or the photo eye sensors of the opener may be misaligned.
- I have a black residue on the exterior of the garage door. These marks are caused by the oil-coating that is on torsion springs. Care for your garage door with an annual washing of the door to remove these marks.